Please call today to schedule an appointment.
1. Patients are responsible for being considerate of the rights of others, both of property and persons, especially as related to control of noise and smoking.
2. Patients are responsible for providing, to the best of their knowledge, accurate and complete information about present conditions, past illness, hospitalizations, medications, and other matters relating to their health.
3. Patients are responsible for identifying themselves to the office staff at the time of their appointment, and for notifying the physician and the physician office when unable to keep the appointment.
4. Patients are responsible for informing their physician of changes in symptoms of their condition and for following the recommended treatment plan.
5. Patients are responsible for asking questions in order to understand the procedure or treatment, risks involved, and alternatives of care.
6. Patients are responsible for giving their health care providers a copy of their health care directives, (i.e., Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care) and for notifying their providers and physicians of any changes.
7. Patients are responsible for their decisions if they refuse treatment or do not follow their health care providers' instructions.
8. Patients are responsible for respecting the privacy of other patients. Patients are responsible for notifying the physician and physician office in writing of their desire to obtain their own medical record.
9. Patients are responsible for informing their physician of any changes to their decision to participate in research projects.
10. Patients are responsible for assuring that the financial obligation of their health care is met as promptly as possible.
American College of Physicians
American Cancer Society
American Diabetes Association
American Heart Association
Casa Colina Centers for Healthcare
San Antonio Regional Hospital
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Emanate Health (formerly Citrus Valley Health Partners)